If you are tired of the typical AdOps jobs, and want to provide higher value beyond the execution of campaigns, you are ready to work with Complex Media. Set up a meeting with us to learn how you can be part of the team that is making Complex's Digital success a reality!
Bring in your creativity! The idea is to stay ahead of the market by offering digital advertising products that are unique – we provide the avenues to challenge the established guidelines. Do you have what it takes to be our next superstar?
Bring in your attention to detail! You will work closely with internal departments as well as agencies to ideate, and execute each campaign flawlessly.
Accuracy, efficiency, analysis, and the ability to work independently while meeting numerous pressing deadlines is vital to being successful in this position.
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for planning and executing interactive media plans on assigned accounts. This role leads the planning and implementation of interactive programs in the Complex Media Network.
- Prepare comprehensive interactive media plans, schedules, cost estimates and contracts for various brands while adhering to budgets and eCPM goals.
- Reserve media space and issue insertion orders, cancellations and change requests.
- Build IOs with client’s media planning tools like Media Ocean, Atlas, Prisma, etc.
- Work as the voice of sales in AdOps – All communication is routed through the AM
- Day-to-day contact for communication to internal teams and clients
- Schedule and launch digital advertising campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee implementation, execution, and delivery of campaigns
- Manage and organize all documentation related to a campaign. This is inclusive of but not limited to Third Party Metrics, Verification Metrics, etc
- Coordinate between marketing, web development and sales to implement sold digital programs
- Manage and optimize digital campaigns via 3rd party billing numbers against KPI’s outlined by sales/agency including but not limited to conversions, CTR, view ability, CPC
- Produce any and all reports for sales and clients (weekly and ad-hoc)
- Maintain regular communication with Sales Reps regarding the status of completed, live and upcoming campaigns as well as in weekly status calls
- Reconcile monthly billing reports for finance team
- Work closely with the company's in-house creative and technology teams to continuously improve the online experience.
- Provide insightful reports regarding campaign performance from a digital, video, verification, and content perspective
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems. Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Web departments to ensure timely launches and accurate delivery for digital campaigns.
- Team work, interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and customer service attitude is a must
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, accountability, excellent follow-through
- Problem-solving, analytical skills, and resourcefulness
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in fast-paced and evolving team environment
- Advertising Operations experience and/or familiarity with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media providers (OAS, DFP/DFA/DART, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, Sizmek, IAS, Double Verify, MOAT) is required.
Complex is a media platform and an online community that publishes the best, most diverse and most relevant voices in culture, period. With over 120 million unique monthly visitors and 1.4B monthly pageviews, Complex makes culture pop from its collection of partners, brands and its hub site Complex.com for one of the most sought after audiences of millennial influencers ever assembled.
Complex offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. And our benefits are pretty good as well, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, generous time off and a 401k match! We hold tons of events throughout the year including happy hours and team building activities.